ES-800 Bi-Radial Wood Horn
Custom Built-to-Order Wood Horn
- ES (Exponential Spiral) flare geometry
- Price is 'Per Pair' in Canadian Funds
- Wrap-around horn mouth
- Outrigger support legs (solid hardwood)
- Rubber Feet
- Precision CNC cut
- Constructed from solid hardwood
- Sanded and finish stained
- Crossover Design service available (Please contact)
Drawing click here
- Provides good loading down to 800Hz
- 297mm Wide x 120mm High x 146mm Deep
- 1" Throat
- Hole Mounting for TAD 2001 Compression Driver
- Can be used with other Compression Drivers (Please Contact)
- Flat frequency response for easy crossover development (see Frequency response in puctures)
- Well behaved off-axis polar response (see horizontal and vertical coloured polar maps in pictures).
- Exotic hardwood stripe extra cost
- Acoustical measurements shown are with the B&C DE400TN compression driver.
My overall experience with the horns and working with Joseph was great. The horns sound very very good. The finish and workmanship are first class. Joseph was great to work with, as we went thru several ideas before settling on the horns I purchased. These horns are much better than any vintage horns I have tried. Highly recommended.