Horn No.1155 —- Biradial for RAAL 7020XR
- Funds in CAD Currency
- Price is for one pair of horns
- Solid Walnut Hardwood (Pictures are shown in mahogany)
- Plastic throat adapter to ensure smooth horn flare transition
- 1.2kHz Fc
- Precision CNC machined and stained
- Lead time 5 weeks
- Support stand and rear foam
The below measurement is a comparison between the 1155 Horn (Green) and the driver mounted to a regular speaker baffle (Red).
The 1155 horn drastically improves the off-axis performance providing much wider coverage in the upper treble and also controlling the coverage in the midrange so that it matches the power response into the room. This drastically improves the natural sound of instruments giving them better musical timbrel accuracy. Edge diffraction is completely eliminated with the 1155 horn which improves transient detail.
How it’s made video click here.