Horn No.1155 —- Biradial for RAAL 7020XR
- Email us to confirm your driver can be accommodated
- We review the request and provide a custom quote in the form of a product page on our site
- If you decide that you want to proceed then you can complete the transaction right on the product page
- We then make then work with RAAL to design a custom horn
- We send you the drawings of the revised horn for your review and approval
- We build and ship the horns
Alternatively we can provide a design only service, where you build the horns yourself. Please read our blog post on finding a local CNC shop.
- Funds in CAD Currency
- Price is for one pair of horns
- Solid Walnut Hardwood (Pictures are shown in mahogany)
- Plastic throat adapter to ensure smooth horn flare transition
- 1.2kHz Fc
- Precision CNC machined and stained
- Lead time 5 weeks
- Support stand and rear foam
The below measurement is a comparison between the 1155 Horn (Green) and the driver mounted to a regular speaker baffle (Red).
The 1155 horn drastically improves the off-axis performance providing much wider coverage in the upper treble and also controlling the coverage in the midrange so that it matches the power response into the room. This drastically improves the natural sound of instruments giving them better musical timbrel accuracy. Edge diffraction is completely eliminated with the 1155 horn which improves transient detail.
How it’s made video click here.