Off-Axis Rotary Table Plans No. 1137
Update 03/19/2020: During this tough time I am offering these plans for free. To download the plans simple click here. Feel free the share the plans with others.
This product includes full detail drawings to construct a custom rotary table. This rotary table allows you to make accurate off-axis acoustical measurements of your speakers. The special design is simple to construct and does not require the purchase of any special hardware other than two regular door hinges.
- Constructed from regular 2 x 4 housing lumber (90mm x 38mm)
- Base and top plinth made from 3/4" thick plywood (or other)
- Construction uses wood screws and construction glue
- The only hardware required is two regular door hinges
- Keeps pivot point at exactly the front baffle
- No reflection points below the baffle
- Can easily be re-designed to be taller for outside measurement
- Maximum speaker size 559 x 229 x 343 (22″ H x 9″ W x 13.5″ D)
- Maximum speaker weight 20 kg
- Assembly and Detail drawings of each component (PDF Format)
Once you complete the transaction you will automatically receive an email with the attached files.
- Price is in CAD currency
View this post on Instagram
Rotary table plans are now available on my site for download. This rotary stand allows you to take off-axis acoustical measurements of your speakers. Constructed from basic materials and only requires two regular door hinges to create the pivot action. Construction is easy! Click the link in my banner for more details or go to my site and search “rotary”.