Custom Yuichi A-290 Biradial 3D CAD Model --- Make Any Size!!
This is a unique product offered by Joseph Crowe where you can purchase the 3D CAD model for the Yuichi A-290 Biradial Horn or any combination of overall size including throat size (height or width).
For the size chart click here.
Simply specify your desired cutoff frequency and throat size during checkout and Joseph Crowe will customize the model and send you the 3D math files via email. The files can be then used by the customer for design in another CAD program or used for CNC machining or 3D printing.
The 3D CAD model is modelled exactly according to Yuichi's original A290 plans. When wanting a smaller horn the entire CAD model is scaled down in all dimensions. The horn throat size must sized down accordingly to either a 1.5", 1.4", or 1" or any size you require.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your custom CAD model.
After your purchase you will automatically receive the following CAD models automatically as a zipped file which includes these horn sizes...
- Optimized throat adapter for standard 50 x 50 throat with 2" driver
- 150Hz with 50 x 50 throat size (Standard A-290)
- 290Hz with 50 x 50 throat size (Standard A-290)
- 450Hz with 36 x 36 (1.4" x 1.4") throat size
- 600Hz with 25.4 x 25.4 (1" x 1") throat size