Subwoofer No. 1592 Plans
By purchasing these plans you will automatically receive the assembly and detail drawings via email. These plans allow you to build the No.1592 subwoofer. These plans are for personal use only.
Specification Sheet Click HERE.
- Funds in CAD currency
- Assembly and detail drawings (.PDF format)
- Features x1 12" Dayton Audio Reference Series Subwoofer (Model RSS315HO4)
- Features x2 12" Dayton Audio Reference passive radiators (Model RSS315-PR)
- Features x1 Hypex FA501 DSP amplifier
- 105dB Maximum SPL (-30dB Intermodulation distortion)
- 23Hz bass extension (-3dB downpoint)
- 24mm baltic birch plywood construction
- 96mm thick base for low mechanical vibration
- Full DSP for room correction, delay, and crossover
Objective Test Data
Frequency response for driver and passive radiators.
Burst decay shows a resonant free characteristic.
Intermodulation distortion is at -45dB at a test SPL of 90dB at 1 meter.