Horn No.1887 ES-600 Biradial for TAD TD-4001
By purchasing these plans you will automatically recieve via email the required files to allow CNC machining or 3D printing of the horn for DIY purposes. The file formats provided are .STL and .iges.
Click here for more details on the ES-600 biradial size format.
Files included in purchase:
3D CAD Files
- ES (Exponential Spiral) flare geometry
- Specifically design for the TAD TD-4001
- 49.20mm diameter throat
- Rear extension for time aligned super tweeter
- Minimizes center to center distance for super tweeter for better coherency
- Wrap-around horn mouth
- Allows Precision CNC cut or 3D Printing
- Horn model consists of top/bottom half. Top and bottom are different files and slightly different design.
- Bottom half bolts to top half with screws the come up through the bottom (See photos)
- Bass cabinet and/or crossover design service available (Please contact)
Included Files (Automatically Emailed after purchase)
- Iges and STL files for horn
- PDF Drawings (not fully dimensioned)
Full Model Shown Below