Prototype Horn for Yudson
Sale Sold out
Regular price $3,600.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Funds in CAD currency
- Build x1 prototype horn for evaluation purposes
- Birch plywood construction
- Four stage horn flare construction to closely follow final version’s geometry
- Acoustical and electrical measurements outdoors 2pii placement(flat ground with no nearby boundaries)
- Full test results (frequency response, step response, horizontal off-axis, burst decay, CSD, step response, and harmonic amd intermodulation distortion at various SPL levels
- Driver choice to be determined by Joseph Crowe to achieve optimal sound quality both objectively and subjectively.
- Overall horn dimensions 1116mm wide x 748mm tall x 1252mm deep (horn only depth)
- Rear sealed chamber that can be converted to aperiodic or vented for testing purposes.
- Horn remains property of Joseph Crowe Custom Audio Products
- Lead time 8 weeks for final test results