Mid-Bass Front Horn Speaker Plans No.1506 for Beyma SM-115/N
Special Note: Need a different size horn?
For customized plans contact: Joseph_Crowe@Josephcrowe.com.
Drawing Plan Package for E-80 Mid-Bass Front Horn
This drawing package includes all the assembly and detail drawings required to build the Mid-Bass Front Horn Speaker No.1506. This horn is a simple construction that can easily be built on a regular table saw assuming you know how to do compound angles. This Nine Petal horn features three segments to create the hyperbolic horn flare. Loading is achieved down to 80Hz and extends up to 500Hz. These plans are specifically designed to accommodate the Beyma SM-115/N
For overall size dimensions click Here.
- 24mm Baltic Birch Construction
- 10cm (4" Dia.) Horn Throat
- 70cm (28" Dia) Horn Mouth
- 142.5cm (56") Horn Length
- 3.8 Liter Sealed Rear Chamber
- Construction assumes manual methods (does NOT require CNC)
- Does not require Bending the wood
- Simple Construction for intermediate woodworking skill
- Assembly and Detail Drawings (.PDF file format)
- 3D CAD file of the assembly (.iges file format)