Mid-Bass Cabinets for Mr. Deane
REV06 04/27/22 Balance of $1,453.016 left on project.
REV05 02/17/22: $4,453.16 changed to $3,000.00 to reflect available funds. Balance of $1,453.016 left on project. Due date six weeks (March 31, 2022)
REV04 12/20/2021: Payment received for 11/11 payment. Balance of $4,453.16 due for 12/11/2021 payment.
REV03 10/27/2021: Price adjusted to three installments of 4,453.16 each starting on 11/11.
REV02 9/27/2021: Product page price changed to $13,359.50 to reflect balance owing.
REV01 -- $4,000 CAD was $15,472.00, terms adjusted to $4,000 CAD monthly until balance paid.
- Funds in CAD Currency
- Price is for one PAIR of mid-bass cabinets
- Spiral horn path and direct facing drivers for fast step response
- Stacked baltic birch plywood design, precision CNC cut
- Real walnut veneer for all outside panels including base plinth
- Dual 12" B&C mid-bass drivers in each cabinet (included)
- 109.3dB sensitivity 1watt/1m
- 80Hz low frequency cut-off
- Front Grill with solid hardwood frame
- Rear cavity for crossover
- Wood shipping crate fully padded with 1" foam
- Sealed driver chambers with surface machined outside shape (same as pictures)
- Assumes using customer's DHL account
- Dimensions: 676mm Wide x 997mm high x 704mm Deep