Horn No. 1845 — Biradial for RAAL Lazy Boy 210-10 Flat Foil
- Design fee to change 1845 design to baffle mount
- Work with customer to establish exact width and mounting method
- Update design, drawings, CNC setup and program
- Design Fee $400 CAD (REV00 cost was $2,232.00)
Quote REV00 Below...
- Funds in CAD Currency
- Price is for one pair of horns
- Solid Walnut Hardwood (Pictures are shown in mahogany)
- Plastic throat adapter to ensure smooth horn flare transition
- 1.2kHz Fc
- Precision CNC machined and stained
- Lead time 3 months
- Terms 60/40
- Total cost $3,720.00 CAD per pair
- $2,232.00 order deposit + $1,488.00 prior to shipping
- Mounting features on rear of horn for bracket (not included)
- Detail drawing for mounting bracket (PDF format)
- Shipping costs extra
- Pictures shown for reference from previous project
The below measurement is a comparison between the 1155 Horn (Green) and the driver mounted to a regular speaker baffle (Red).
The 1155 horn drastically improves the off-axis performance providing much wider coverage in the upper treble and also controlling the coverage in the midrange so that it matches the power response into the room. This drastically improves the natural sound of instruments giving them better musical timbrel accuracy. Edge diffraction is completely eliminated with the 1155 horn which improves transient detail.
How it’s made video click here.