ES-1200 Bi-Radial Wood Horn for Mr. Moore
All funds in Canadian Currency.
Custom Built-to-Order Wood Horn Features
This horn uses a special wood rear cover which replaces the factory aluminum cover to increase the rear chamber volume. The rear chamber is filled with wool. This helps extend the low frequency cutoff of the horn to 1200Hz. To this end the only drivers that will work in the ES-1200 are the B&C DE400TN and RCF ND350. The RCF ND-350 is currently the best sounding compression driver that I’ve heard. It is a stellar combination with very dramatic power and dynamics coupled with low level detail retrieval.
- ES (Exponential Spiral) flare geometry
- Price is 'Per Pair' in Canadian Funds
- Wrap-around horn mouth
- Matching Wood Rear Cover
- Precision CNC cut
- Kiln Dried Hardwood
- Sanded and finish stained
- Crossover Design service available (Please contact)
Drawing click here
- Provides good loading down to 1200Hz
- 222mm Wide x 120mm High x 95mm Deep
- 1" Throat
- Extremely well behaved off-axis coverage right up to 20khz
- Can be used with other Compression Drivers (Please Contact)
- Used with B&C DE400TN or RCF ND-350 Compression Drivers
- Wood rear chamber (replaces rear chamber on compression driver).