E-80 Mid-Bass Front Horn Speaker Plans --- JBL 2226H
Drawing Plan Package for E-80 Mid-Bass Front Horn
Driver: JBL 2226H
This drawing package includes all the assembly and detail drawings required to build the E-80 Mid-Bass Front Horn using the 15" JBL 2226H Mid-bass woofer. This horn is a simple construction that can easily be built on a regular table saw assuming you know how to do compound angles. A table saw "sled" can be used to help with the compound angles. This Nine Petal horn features three segments to create the exponential horn flare. Loading is achieved down to 80Hz and extends up to 640Hz.
Dimensional Drawing Click HERE.
- 24mm Baltic Birch Construction
- 25.2cm (9.9" Dia.) Horn Throat
- 127cm (50" Dia) Horn Mouth
- 103cm (40") Horn Length
- 40 Liter Sealed Rear Chamber
- Pattern Control 90 Degrees, -6dB 315Hz
- Construction assumes manual methods (does NOT require CNC)
- Does not require Bending the wood
- Simple Construction for intermediate woodworking skill
- PDF Assembly and Detail Drawings