E-350 Nighthawk Front Horn
The latest Nighthawk design can be found here.
The Nighthawk is an exclusive Joseph Crowe design that meets very high performance targets for audiophile 2-channel music applications.
The Nighthawk is sold as a finished product including drivers. The customer must assemble the horn using the provided screws. This product is custom built to order and can be customized upon request.
- Funds in CAD Currency
- Sold as one PAIR
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- x6 4" midrange drivers per horn (Faital 4FE32)
- x1 1" compression driver per horn (RCF ND-350)
- 5kHz crossover point
- Frequency Response 200Hz - 20kHz
- 130dB SPL maximum output @ 1 meter per horn
- 100dB Sensitivity @1watt
- Overall size (see drawings)
- Sealed rear chamber
- 90 degree horizontal off-axis coverage across bandwidth
- Made from stacked layers of Baltic Birch Plywood, stained with tough conversion varnish satin clear.
Specification Click HERE.
Technical Drawing Click HERE.