Design for Bart — Biradial for RAAL 70-10D
- Funds in CAD Currency
- Plastic throat adapter to ensure smooth horn flare transition
- 1.2kHz Fc
- Lead time 3 months
- Mounting features on rear of horn for bracket (not included)
- Assembly drawings (pdf format)
- 3D CAD files (.STL, Iges) to allow CNC machining or 3D printing
- For personal use only, contact for commercial licensing
- Pictures and graphs below shown for reference from previous project
The below measurement is a comparison between the 1155 Horn (Green) and the driver mounted to a regular speaker baffle (Red).
The 1155 horn drastically improves the off-axis performance providing much wider coverage in the upper treble and also controlling the coverage in the midrange so that it matches the power response into the room. This drastically improves the natural sound of instruments giving them better musical timbrel accuracy. Edge diffraction is completely eliminated with the 1155 horn which improves transient detail.
How it’s made video click here.