Custom Speaker System No.1170 for Mr. Wong
Quote REV02 E-250 Front Horn in Walnut with Neo8 transducers was RCF ND-350 with ES-600.
- E-250 Double Planar Front Horn (Walnut)
- Original BG Neo8 Planar Transducers
- Bass Cabinet 1062 birch veneer and solid walnut accent pieces
- Crossover in separate enclosure with Intact Audio Autoformer level adjustment
- Shipping (parallelized wood box) assembled with torx wood screws
Previous quote below...
Quote REV01 Fostex FW208HS was Eton 12-612, RCF ND-350 was Faital HF140, ES-2000 in solid hardwood with rear cover was ES-600, Bass cabinet No.1062 was No.1168, Grade BB birch veneer was walnut veneer, Intact Audio Variable AutoFormer HF level adjustment added. Price adjusted accordingly.
Useful Links...(for reference)
Original Quote below...
Speaker System No.1170 is a 2-way design utilizing a 12" woofer and high frequency horn. This product is built to order.
- Price is in CAD Currency
- Price is for one PAIR of speakers
- Crossover (Passive)
- 93dB Sensivity (94.9dB for AE TD12X)
- Finished is satin varnish stain
- Shipping to V2Y 0V5
Bass Cabinet No. 1168
- 12" Woofer (Eton 12-612) Parts Express Video click HERE.
- 12" Eton Orchestra Woofer Specification Sheet Click HERE.
- Optional Acoustic Elegance TD12X
- Optional hardwood veneer (ie. walnut)
- 100 liter internal volume
- 32Hz F3 low frequency extension
- 93dB Sensivity (1watt/1meter)
- 112dB maxiumum SPL (1 cabinet @ 1 meter)
- Dimensions: 504mm wide x 513mm deep x 756mm high
- 24mm Baltic Birch Plywood
- The enclosure sits on a base plinth constructed of two layers of 24mm baltic birch plywood
- Removable rear cover
- Precision CNC cut
- Driver mounts from inside the cabinet for a clean appearance
Midrange Horn No.1097 (ES-600 Biradial)
- ES (Exponential Spiral) flare geometry
- Wrap-around horn mouth
- Precision CNC cut
- Baltic Birch layered plywood
- Individual product link HERE.
- Uses Faital HF140 1.4 Midrange Compression Driver
- Frequency Response 600Hz - 20kHz
- 417mm Wide x 203mm High x 198mm Deep
- 1.4” Throat