Design for Mr. Lau
- To be mated to the JBL 476be compression driver with 1.5” throat. matched to throat angle
- If possible, please attempt to omit the visible screws holes on the top of the horn.
DO include the rounded leading edge of the horn mouth as part of the geometry.
DO NOT round over the other edges.
Widen the rear of the horn where the compression driver mounts to 8” wide. (See attached photo)
Bevel the top of the horn to slope downwards to come 1/4” away from the compression driver (Attached photo shows the bevel meeting the driver) The driver’s diameter is 6-9/16”.
- The drivers mounts using 4 bolts in an “X” pattern and are spaced 3.25” across
- Stained with conversion varnish (outsourced)
Cabinet Design Review
- Review cabinet design (including reflex alignment tuning) and provide any suggestions or advice.
- Use customer provided .zma and .frd files to provide crossover schematic
- Provide product links for all components including recommended capacitor brands based on extensive listening tests.
- Provide L-pad matrix chart to adjust HF level to listener preference.