3D CAD File for ES-600 Biradial 1.40" Throat
Horn No.1965 -- ES-600 Biradial using 1.40" Throat
By purchasing these plans you will automatically receive via email the required files to allow CNC machining or 3D printing of the horn for DIY purposes. The file formats provided are .STL, .iges, and .step.
For dimensional drawing click here.
Files included in purchase:
This design features nine degree draft angles on the side walls which allows easier access for the end mill on your CNC machine. The angle allows clearance for a 1/2" end mill using an ER20 collet chuck. The horn is designed so that you machine the top and bottom half as one solid block of stock material. The top and bottom half are then assembled using wood screws which come up through the bottom half into the top half. The screws are completely concealed. The top and bottom half are fully located using x2 dowel pins.
3D CAD Files
- ES (Exponential Spiral) flare geometry
- Specifically design for the TAD TD-4001
- 1.40" throat diamters
- Standard mounting for medium size format compression drivers such as the SB Audience 65CND-T
- M6 x 101mm spacing driver mounting hole location (uses x2 holes)
- Rear extension for time aligned super tweeter
- Minimizes center to center distance for super tweeter for better coherency
- Wrap-around horn mouth
- Allows Precision CNC cut or 3D Printing
- Horn model consists of top/bottom half. Top and bottom are different files and slightly different design.
- Bottom half bolts to top half with screws the come up through the bottom (See photos)
- Bass cabinet and/or crossover design service available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click image below to expand...
Included Files (Automatically Emailed after purchase)
- Iges and STL files for horn
- PDF Drawings (not fully dimensioned)
Below is an example system which is comprised of bass cabinet No.1964 with Horn No.1965.